1 - 2 Years
- Responsible For All Government Office Related Work
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using auto mobile.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
-Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
-Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
|Salary||70 Thousand To 1 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Qualification||B.A, B.B.A, B.Com|
|About Company||Career Club was established to fulfill requirements of the companies for better identification in January-2010. Which try level best itself for supplying better human resources. Which provides experienced & fresh human resources to the companies. We are sure that it is primary need of the companies for having well skilled staff.|