1 - 2 Years
- Handling the entire store operation and management.
- Communicate to the purchase department, Project management/ Site offices & Accounts department.
- Receive the material and reconcile the same with the purchase order.
- Regularly review stock status and monitor timely replenishments (from warehouse to the store)
- Maintain minimum stock as per the requirement.
- Receive indent from respective department and verify the same in terms of the quantity and signature by the authorized signatories.
- Monitoring & Maintaining the Stock Report.
- Responsible for Inventory Stock Statement.
- Planning of dispatches, Stock verification and stacking, Quality Check.
- MIS reports on movement of stock from stores.
- Co-ordination with Production , costing, logistic and Marketing department
|Salary||80 Thousand To 1 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Purchase / Supply Chain|
|Work Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|About Company||Career Club was established to fulfill requirements of the companies for better identification in January-2010. Which try level best itself for supplying better human resources. Which provides experienced & fresh human resources to the companies. We are sure that it is primary need of the companies for having well skilled staff.|