We have urgent opening for Lead-Systems Integration Engineer.
No. of Employees :- 80+
Experience :- 10 to 12 Years
Role & Responsibility
1. Managing Entire Project Independently with close coordination with the Management
2. Gather and analyze data to establish system requirements
3. Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
4. Research, evaluate, and recommend systems/equipment/technologies based upon client needs
5. Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration
6. Interface with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support
staff on a regular basis
7. Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
8. Provide client with post-installation and integration support.
9. Design, build, synthesize and implement technological applications that are customized to meet
an organization’s needs.
10. Systems integrators evaluate and recommend integration solutions based on client preferences.
The position requires the individual to possess:
1. Strong communication skills
2. Ability to solve complex problems
3. Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM 2012's:
Collections Distribution points
Windows Server 2008R2+Active Directory
MDT deployment technologies
For apply Send updated CV along with below details:-
Reason for Change:-
Any Job Offers on hand:-
|Experience||6 - 15 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||lead system integration SCCM database Windows Server 2008R2 active directory microsoft MDT deployment technologies|
|About Company||Career Club was established to fulfill requirements of the companies for better identification in January-2010. Which try level best itself for supplying better human resources. Which provides experienced & fresh human resources to the companies. We are sure that it is primary need of the companies for having well skilled staff.|